Google is all set to introduce the Android 10 Go edition that brings improved security and speed for entry-level smartphones. It is way faster and notably a secure update to Google’s lightweight OS. The Android Go edition mainly focuses on improved data encryption for users with Google’s Adiantum encryption system. It claims to provide a 10% faster app launch time as compared to the previous version.
Android 10 Go edition is a lightweight operating system that intended for devices running less than 1.5 GB of Ram. This update is for users of new Android OS who can expect more efficient memory use with smooth app switching and app launching than they did in the previous version.
Read more – Most Attractive Android UX/UI Design Trends
Highlights of Android 10 Go Edition Update
1. Live Caption: – Without WiFi or cell phone data now you can automatically caption media playing on your phone in a single tap.
2. Smart Reply: – In Android 10 take actions as you reply. It does not just provide you with suggested responses but also offers recommended actions.
3. Sound Amplifier: – Plugin your headphones to hear everything more clearly with a sound amplifier. It boosts your phone sound, filter background noise and fine-tunes for you to hear the best.
4. Gesture Navigation: – Get a more intuitive experience than ever with gesture navigation. It helps you go backward, forward and pull up the home screen in the most seamless way possible.
5. Dark Theme: – Keep your phone’s battery alive longer using this new dark theme and get the best experience ever. Not just that, change the look of your Google apps, calendar, photos by using this outstanding theme.
6. Keep Your Data Private: – With Android 10 ensure the data privacy and have better control over who you share your data with. Using this updated version, you can find and adjust all your privacy settings in one place. You can even decide what data is stored, like your web and app activity. Now you can also opt-out of ad re-targeting and personalization while having better control when your location is shared with apps.
7. Get Faster Security Updates: – As soon as there is any update in Android 10, Google play will send you an instant notification. It allows you to get important security and privacy fixes in a faster and easier way.
8. Camera Update: – From dynamic depth, to monochrome camera support Android 10 is coming with a lot of features. It supports new file format (.heic) to save still images. It allows you to share depth photos including AR across Android. This new camera type also enables the camera app developers to get monochrome output natively on devices that list this capability. It has also introduced recommended stream configurations, secure camera framework with HEIF Imaging.
Apart from all these, the Android 10 Go edition also offers digital well being with Focus Mode and Family Link.
- Focus Mode: – It lets you select apps to pause temporarily and block all the distractions.
- Family Link: – Set screen time limit, view app activity, manage apps, and content restrictions for kids using this advance family link feature.
This is not it, Android 10 Go edition is all set to launch later this fall with a board range of devices covering 180+ countries and providing with 1600+ device models to choose from. It’s changing the landscape of android app development while providing better opportunities to developers all over the world.
Android 10 Go edition is coming with a whole lot more. It has new features across everything from accessibility to messaging and sharing it has a lot to offer. This updated version will empower the Android experience on the entry-level phone in the most valuable way.