Samsung has announces their new Smartphone Samsung galaxy S5 on Thursday in a conferences in New Delhi. According to company it will goes on sale from April 11. The price is not disclosed by the company but it is said by some retailers is that it ranges from 51,000 to 53,000 Rs.
- Display: 5.1 inch full HD with contrast enhancement feature which detect outdoor light and enhance the brightness.
- Camera: Main (Rear) is 16MP and sub (front) is 2.0MP.
- Processor: Quad 1.9GHz and Quad 1.3GHz.
- Weight: 145g
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB User Memory and SD card (up to 128GB).
- Battery: 2800 mAh battery which gives 10 hours of web browsing or 12 hours of video playback.
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat).
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.