The amazing Playstations, smartphones, and the desktop have changed the real-world game and come on the virtual platform with an impressive user interface, such as 3D view, real animation designing based, virtual resolution based, etc.
Basically, these games are impressive and compatible with all types of devices that’s why they can be easily played on the mobile operating system device. So here we provide you with the most famous video games that are useful and interesting for game playing. If you are also planning to step into the video game development industry then you can take inspiration from the success of the following game apps.
Most Popular Video Game in Gaming World
You can follow these games which are helpful to spend your boring and unuseful time with your friends or relatives. You can play all games on the internet on your smartphone, tablet, and desktop. In this blog, we can simplify the most 50 video games with their introduction and winning factors.
Today, technology and the internet are a big power, all the world is online through the internet. Thanks to technology, we can play video games online with high-tech features and high-quality graphics resolution in 3D, 4D.
Now We Going to Tell You World Top Most 35 Video Games:
1. Snakes & Ladders: A very famous board game originated in India and today it’s played by people globally. This game involves the use of dice to move in a series of 1 to 100 numbers. Where ladders assist you to go higher by skipping some number. In this game, a player has total control over the outcome of the dice. It teaches strategy skills to your children, teamwork, color recognition and it is fun to play.
BR Softech develops snakes and ladder board games for Android, iOS and PlayStation app.
2. The Legend of Zelda: In this game, you can find a young boy as a player, a link is tricked by Ganondorf, the king of the Gerudo thieves. The player is utilizing a link to gain access to the sacred realm, where he can taint hands on Triforce and transform. A beautiful herculean landscape into a barren wasteland. Through the link, the player gets access to the powers of the seven sages.
Platform: Android, iOS, PlayStation.
3. “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2”: With new technology and high tech features, hawk’s back with new pros and new tricks. Skate as legendary Tony Hawk any one of the 12 pro skaters. You can play in multiple methods, 1 player career, and free skate modes, as usual, same as 2 player mode such as a trick attack, the horse, and graffiti tag. This game is available with real-time and 3D graphics resolution.
Playing platform of this game: Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox, game boy color, advance, Nintendo, PC, PlayStation.
4. Grand Theft Auto IV: One of the very popular games with a high graphics resolution, it’s the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman, together they can find fortune in liberty city. While both slip into debt and are dragged into an illegal underworld by a series of shysters, they will find the reality is totally different from our dream city. That worship is only for money and status, and it is heaven for those who have a living nightmare.
Platforms: Android, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC.
5. SoulCalibur: This game is about a tale of souls and swords, transcending the world and all its history, the greatest weapons-based fighter returns, soul Calibur unleashes unbelievable graphics, marvelous fighters, so they all make a perfect game of this series.
Platforms: iOS, xbox 360, Dreamcast, android, arcade, xbox one.
6. Super Mario Galaxy: Join Mario as he guides in a modern era of video games, defying gravity across all the planets in the galaxy. The gamer can provide or give chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy. Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets in the galaxy. This game is less full of world-class feats and you can play this game remotely, a player can do anything to win in this galaxy main game. Mario can perform mind-bending jumps, unlike anything he has done before.
Platforms: iOS, Android, PlayStation.
7. Super Mario Galaxy 2: This game is a sequel to a Mario galaxy first game, but some of the features that are different in galaxy 2 include the gravity-defying, physics-based investigation of the first game, but is loaded with entirely new galaxies and features OT challenge the players. Players can also have fun with a new item such as a drill that lets our hero tunnel through solid rock.
Platform: Android, iOS, Playstation.
8. Grand Theft Auto V: Complete of self-help gurus, starlets, and fading celebrities, now fighting to stay alive in a time of economic uncertainty and cheap reality. Franklin a place hustler looking for tangible opportunities and serious money. Second of character in this game is Michael a professional ex-con whose retirement is less rosy than he figured it. They provide the opportunity for a cheap and high next score.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 3 and 4, PC, Xbox Xbox 360.
9. Super Mario Odyssey: A new journey through unknown worlds. Jumping and running with the resolution of 3D worlds in the first sandbox-style game. There are two types. The first one is Mario 64 and the second one is Marion sunshine. They both perform all-new actions such as throwing Marion’s cap.
Platform: Android, iOS, Switch
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”: One of the most famous and world-class games in this online video game series. The legend of Zelda games. About the world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in the legend of Zelda. A boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. The ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this open-air adventure.
Platforms: PlayStation, Wii you, switch.
11. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3: In this game, you can challenge your friend in online competitions over a LAN or the internet. Take them on in both trick attack and graffiti modes.
Platforms: PlayStation 2, Gamecube, Android, iOS, game boy advance, PC, Nintendo 64,
12. “Perfect Dark”: Most promising new agent Joanna Dark must uncover the truth behind the data done by recent technological breakthroughs.
Platforms: android, iOS, Nintendo 64, xbox 360, xbox one.
13. “Metroid Prime“: Second series of a new purpose to unravel the mystery behind the ruined walls scattered across Tallon iv. You can enjoy this game in 3D or 4D resolution. You’ll play the role of this bounty hunter and view the world through her visor, which can display information ranging from current energy levels to ammunition. You must shoot locked switches, solve puzzles, and eliminate Up to you to explore the world and more power.
Platforms: Android, iOS, Gamecube, Wii
14. “Grand Theft Auto III”: The heart of their very own gangster movie, and fully realized 3-dimensional cities with a cast of hundreds, 50 plus vehicles, from your personal car your boss gives you a target to a robbery at the bank, boats to buses, reggae, drum, and bass, pop and disco.
Platforms: PlayStation 2, PC, Android, iOS, Mac, Xbox
15. “Halo: Combat Evolved”: As mankind’s super soldier master chief you must uncover the secrets of Halo and fend off the attacking Covenant. Your goal includes attacking enemy outposts, regularly labs for advanced technology. Halo also lets you battle three other players via intense split screen combat or fight.
Platforms: PlayStation, Android, iOS, Xbox, Mac, PC, Xbox 360, Xbox one.
16. “NFL 2K1”: in the end, NFL 2K1 is a deeper, more refined version of the original game.
Platform: Dreamcast, Android
17. “Half-life 2”: Half-life 2 opens the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him. From the physical environment to the behaviors. The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling. And a lot of people, people he cares about are counting on him.
Platforms: iOS, PC, xbox 360, Mac Linux, Android
18. “BioShock”: Bioshock creates a living unique and unpredictable FPS experience. After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you can discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture.
Idealism is no more. The town is scattered with remains, the greatest guardians travel the corridor as little girls loot the dead, take the control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, here you can upgrade your weapons with ionic gels. Genetically remodel your body through dozens of placement stations scattered throughout the city.
Experience truly next-generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn Art Deco city.
Platforms: Android, iOS, Xbox 360, PC, Mac and PlayStation 3 and 4,
19. “GoldenEye 007”: As we know that this number is very famous and everyone knows about this 007 James bond, I will brief you on your mission and objectives from London. Q branch will help your efforts with a plentiful supply of weapons and gadgets. A billionaire dam in stealth and force as you see fit in matters of international security.
Platforms: iOS, Android, Nintendo 64.
20. “Uncharted 2: Among Thieves”: A third-person action-adventure shooter created by an award-winning video game of this session, picture quality and features are nervous and the adventure shooter by an award-winning developer naughty dog. Boy gets himself entangled in a serious game of cat and mouse against a fugitive war criminal.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 3 and 4.
21. “Resident Evil 4”: Raccoon city police department’s idealistic rookie cop from the time, us govt. Has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission? While Leon faces unbelievable horrors, he must find out how and what is behind everything.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 2,3 and 4, Gamecube, Microsoft Windows, Zeebo, Xbox one.
22. “The Orange Box”: The orange box member over picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, a game is available in the online video game list, they will find himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, the player is pushed into the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the wrong. And the lot of people he cares about. His action in city 17 and the citadel. Pioneering type of individual player action game that rewrites.
Platform: Android, iOS, PlayStation 3, Linux, Mac.
23. “Batman: Arkham City”: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring in Arkham city. For all Gotham city’s thugs, the game is based on heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham. A new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from batman.
Platform: iOS, Android, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Wii, PlayStation 4.
24. “Tekken 3”: One of another famous video game, most of the people are aware of this game, this game is based on ring fight, a list of fighters available in the game you can select any one and play the game, the second user also same select the choice of fighter, all are fighting for their lives and the fate of all mankind.
Platforms: PlayStation, Android, iOS
25. “Mass Effect 2”: A science invention, adventure set in a vast world filled with serious alien life forms and mysterious undiscovered planets. Saren’s evil army of Geth soldiers has just been defeated.
Platform: android, iOS, and PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC.
26. “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess”: Link can transform into a wolf to scour the darkened land of Hyrule. You need a control link through hordes of foul creatures and challenging bosses using new moves and a new horseback combat system.
Platform: Android, iOS, GameCube, Wii
27. “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”: the open-world fantasy epic, a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose. In this game, you can find two types of characters, the legendary freedom of choice storytelling. The elder scrolls are realized like never before.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 3, and 4, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo switch
28. “Half-life”: Stephen King with intense action and advanced technology to create a frighteningly realistic world where a player needs to think smart to survive. A half-life game for 50 years and is one of the award-winning games around the world. This game was selected as the best PC game in November 1999.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 2.
29. “The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker”: even in this twenty-first-century Legend of Zelda, the series is more famous for other video games. People like this game series the most. This game is based on a classic mix of sword-swinging action. Perplexing puzzles and stirring storylines remain intact.
Platforms: Android, iOS, GameCube, Wii
30. “Gran Turismo”: Adult boys most like this game, a car-based racing game, encountering exhilarating high-speed racing in 11 stunning environments. Experience the extraordinary world of Gran Turismo.
Platform: Android, iOS, PlayStation
31. “Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty”: as a result of market research, countless variations of metal gears have sprung up in every corner of the world. Very easy to play, in the midst of all this solid snake, armed forces of nuclear powers. This game is developed by US Marines and is being transported in secret to an unknown destination.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360.
32. “Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn”: Baldur’s gate this RPG is set along the southern portion of the sword coast, featuring 300 spells and 130 plus monster types compared to only 130 spells.
Platforms: Android, iOS, Mac, Linux.
33. “Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas”: a city tearing game is based on the end of a gangster. Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressure of life in Los Santos, whenever you start playing this game the dealers and gangbangers give you a target of today.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Mac, windows phone,
34. “LittleBigPlanet”: In a little big planet, a player can solve the puzzles and get the point to unlock the next stage, meet a blue and green planet scattered with individual plots, amazing abilities to play, and create to share what they build with other gamers. A little big planet experience starts with players learning about their character’s power to interact physically with the environment.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation.
35. “Red Dead Redemption”: This game is developed by Rockstar San Diego, red dead redemption is a western epic, we are now in the twenty-first century, the lawless and chaotic band began to give. Utilizing Rockstar proprietary Rockstar advanced game engine.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation.
This informative blog is very valuable for you, if you are a game lover, in above us has considered world top 35 most played video games globally, today most of the organizations build a game, but the reason is taking too heavy charges.
If you are searching for the best game app development company. Or require any kind of game app for personal use or reseal purpose. BR Softech is one of the best iOS and Android game development companies in India and across the borders.
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.