YouTube is rolling out a new feature named Super Thanks through which viewers will be able to give their support to their favorite YouTube creator. This feature is available for creators in 68 countries, and soon YouTube is planning to expand its reach.
YouTube, on July 20, introduced this feature, which lets the viewers directly pay the creators. This feature could help the creators to make more money from their fans.
The fans can choose from four Super Thanks packages priced between $2 to $50 to show their gratitude towards their favorite YouTube video creator.
When a user purchases any of these packages, they will see a celebratory animation with their name on top of the comment section. Hence, creators themselves will see them on top and will be able to respond to their top fans.
Eligibility to Receive the Benefits of YouTube Super Thanks Feature
The Super Thanks feature, formerly known as Viewer Applause, is still in beta and available to the creator of a few selected countries only. YouTube aims to spread the reach of this feature to all creators by the end of this year.
If you are a creator and want to check your eligibility for YouTube’s Super Thanks feature, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Head to this link YouTube Studio.
- Hover your mouse on the Monetization option available under the left side menu.
- Click on the Supers tab. If you have come to the Supers section for the first time, then you should need to follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- Creators must be located in the permitted 68 countries.
- If you don’t see the Supers tab, which means you have no access to the Super Thanks feature till now.
- Once you have followed the above-mentioned instructions and if you see the Supers tab, then you will be able to see the on/off button next to it. If you don’t see the options, which means you currently have no access.
The Super Thanks feature won’t be accessible on the age-restricted, private, made-for-kids videos, and unlisted videos. If you are a viewer and want to experience the advanced feature of the YouTube, then you should checkout Vanced YouTube application.
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.