A skilled content writer and a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn more, I specialize in technical, banking, hospitality, and poetry content writing; while taking every opportunity as a responsibility and believe in creativity that is beneficial for society.
In this ever-progressing world, technology is evolving to an extent where the human-computer interaction is achieving new milestones with the ability of computers to mingle with the environment. After realizing the need for research and development in the field of digital science, the requirement for a virtual reality app development company is rising.
BR Softech is a one-stop IT solution that will help you to adopt this technology. Get the optimal platform and help improve the quality of the training and services of your company.
Be it the entertainment, education, healthcare or business industry, the practice of using mixed and virtual reality services is spreading like wildfire. The sector has become a leading player in terms of revenue generation and hence is a profit-making industry for investment.
With the increasing number of virtual reality development companies and the growing competitiveness, choosing the right virtual reality development company is a tedious job. BR Softech has made the process easy by delivering outstanding customer services.
Introduction to Mixed Reality
The term mixed reality was first introduced in the year 1994 by Paul Milgram and Fumio Kishino. (SOURCE).
In mixed reality, we create the virtual (computer-generated or digital) world and mixes it in the real world. Also, new visuals and objects are built with which interaction can be done on a real-time basis. Not only the communication is between the humans and the visualization created but also the created visuals interact with the real-world environment.
Upcoming trends in mixed reality
Few of the upcoming advancements in the field of mixed reality development as listed below:
1. Faster processing- Users will witness a smooth experience with the advancement of technology and devices. Enhanced user experience will result in increased popularity and therefore swiftly making a place in everyday life.
2. Online Shopping- Customers of online retail stores will experience increased convenience with the help of mixed reality. Company will be able to deliver a real alike experience to the consumers.
3. Building construction- The construction sector is the most neglected when it comes to technological advancement. Devices and apps are developing to provide relief to the engineers and will be in the market by the year 2020. The technology will help to conduct easy surveys and inspections to create a safe working environment and to achieve accuracy in big projects as well.
4. Entertainment and gaming- The technology is widely used amongst gaming enthusiasts so that the sector will improvise the already introduced games, gaming technology and entertainment to provide a thrilling experience to the users and audiences.
5. Military and Defense- More adoption in the field of defence will be witnessed globally. Mixed reality, as a technology, will prove to be helpful in conducting mock drills and teaching combat techniques without risking the life of the soldiers. Also, the military will be able to carry out rescue operations swiftly and safely.
Introduction to Virtual Reality
Virtual reality is a computer-generated environment which creates isolation from reality. The user does not see the visuals on the screen; instead, gets immersed in the 3D world that the VR devices create.
With the digital divide being minimalized, leading companies have decided to invest in virtual reality development.
Upcoming trends in virtual reality
Since the launch of the virtual reality app, it has undergone several advancements. With fierce competition in the market, the industry is undergoing several upgrades. Research & development is going in a direction aiming for increased acceptance of the technology by the end of the year 2020.
- Compact sized devices- The virtual reality devices are advancing in terms of display quality as well as getting compact. The size of the VR devices has reduced drastically since the launch. It is expected these devices to get even more travel-friendly.
- Smooth user experience with the 5g- With the never-ending internet reforms and ever-increasing internet speed, people will witness the increasing use of virtual reality technology. Faster the internet speed quicker will be the processing hence working in sync for the optimal use of the users.
- Education- More and more adoption of VR technology will be witnessed in this year. VR delivers an interactive and fun learning experience to the users and hence it is helpful in schools and colleges to keep the students engaged in the learning process with high tech VR tools.
- Medical Industry- The industry will experience an increased usage of technology in the medical field as well. The technology will not only help teach about the human body but will also prove beneficial in dealing with the emergencies by training using a safe virtual environment rather than practising on the real subjects.
- Mock drills- Virtual reality will be helpful when it comes to training staff: firefighters, Cabin crew, sailors and many more. Training the employees for dealing with emergencies and carrying out emergency evacuation can be done without risking human life.
Use of MR and VR
Gaming, entertainment and animation, healthcare, engineering and technology, retail stores and many more sectors use virtual and mixed reality services these days.
Gaming, animation and movie production houses are being benefited by using the technology to keep their audiences amazed and craving for more and collecting higher revenues.
Furthermore, these advanced technologies have also started becoming a part of our everyday life with teachings, inspections and mock drills that an organization carries using the mixed reality and virtual reality services.
People use VR and MR devices to make their daily life convenient. The navigation has been made easy and accurate with the help of mixed reality services. Also, new operating platforms are being built up for mobile to support these services.
With the technology being revenue-generating for some, informative for others, major industries are looking forward to investing their resources in virtual reality app development and mixed reality development.
- It is used widely in the film industry. With its help, the directors deliver an immersive viewing experience to the audiences that keeps them engaged and provides a mind-boggling experience.
- Not just that, the engineering industry is getting benefited by the close inspection that is possible with the use of mixed reality technology. We will be able to carry out repair operations of complex machines conveniently with the help of mixed reality.
- There was a time when healthcare aspirants had to practice on real lives. The learning for healthcare aspirants has become convenient with the help of mixed and virtual reality by eliminating the learning process on the human body and instead of providing them with a computer-generated environment with real circumstances.
The market for Mixed reality and Virtual reality
Multiple software companies exist in the market that creates these technologies and delivers services. Brands from various sectors are investing huge sums on it.
As an example, MagicLeap, an American startup, has received $500m funding to carry out research and development.
Facebook, the leading social media, has also announced the launch of Oculus Quest, an all-in-one VR headset that syncs with the Oculus Quest mobile app.
Keeping in view examples like these, The estimated value of this industry is to touch the 18.8 billion U.S. dollar line by the end of this year. (SOURCE)
Read More :
Industries these days are relying on technology to make the routine work convenient and safe for their employees. With virtual reality and Mixed Reality creating the hype, there is an increasing demand for virtual reality and mixed reality services. BR Softech is a leading IT company that offers the platform for VR app development and Mixed Reality services at an affordable price keeping the latest trends in mind.
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.