PlayStation4 launches on 15 November 2013. It’s a best place to play with dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, plus innovative second-screen features. The PS4 system focuses on the gamer. The PlayStation4 runs an Operating system called “Orbis OS.”
It’s available in North America on 15 November and Europe on 29 November. Sony said there had already been more than one million pre-orders of its new console worldwide. It added that a total of 32 countries would be able to buy the PS4 during the Christmas holiday season.
The PS4 system is centered around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 unified system memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform.
Wireless Controller DualShock®4 features including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller which offers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
- Light Bar: This is tracked by the PlayStation Camera to create interactive on-screen effects, such as holographic panels that hover around you.
- Motion Sensor and improved dual motors: you can swing your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller in a game, where you can stretch, twist and bend the board to gain the upper hand.
- Touch Pad: Used for scrolling and interacting with the various augmented reality menus. You can also use this to flick objects out of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller for the loveable AR Bots to play with.
Highly Sound Effect
Built-in Mono Speaker and Headset Jack, Make the details stand out. Enjoy high-fidelity sound effects through the controller and chat with online friends via a headset.
New Shape with Attractive Design
Take control in more comfort thanks to a new design, while improved analog sticks and buttons mean greater precision.
New Innovation with Touch Pad
Guide, gesture or draw with the Touch Pad. Located on the front of the controller, it’ll free the way you play.
Personalized Play with Light Bar
Four color LEDs offer a simple way to identify players and quickly see useful game information, such as a character taking major damage.
Its include two 1280×800px cameras. Play, challenge and share your gaming moments with PlayStation Camera.
We can Share Game Experiences
Engage in endless personal challenges with your community, and share your epic triumphs with the press of a button.
Sign Up for Updates
If you want to know more about PS4 News than you can registering for email updates. you can be certain the latest announcements, interviews and exclusive videos will be sent direct to your inbox.
Want to know more about for PlayStation on YouTube
Catch the latest PS4 videos & footage only on the official PlayStation YouTube channel.
You may also like
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 9+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.
- Go vs Rust: Which is Better Programming Language for Future and Why?
In this technically advanced era, everything perfect is required. The bes...
- How to Start a Courier Business in India?
Courier Industry is one of the fastest-growing markets in India. The rise i...
- Develop PUBG Online Game Tournament Website and Mobile App
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is an epic most played game worldwide. This...
- How to Play Seep Card Game? Sweep Card Game Rule and Development Cost
Seep aka Sweep is among one of the most playing fishing card game around th...
- Celebration of 15th August 1947 – Happy Independence Day
15th August is the most memorable day for Indian’s as this day marks a spec...