A skilled content writer and a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn more, I specialize in technical, banking, hospitality, and poetry content writing; while taking every opportunity as a responsibility and believe in creativity that is beneficial for society.
Table of Contents
What is BevQ?
Kerala government has launched a liquor delivery app called ‘BevQ’ that is a virtual queue mobile app. In this, the user can service the token generator to maintain the social distancing norm at the time of coronavirus pandemic. This app will be beneficial for both, who want to sell the liquor and who wants to buy it. It can be downloaded from Google Play store for generating a token and has an online booking in Kerala for alcohol. For booking, this app has a particular timing between 6 am to 10 pm.
Steps to Order Liquor from BevQ App?
Here are the steps to book an order from this alcohol delivery app, have a look-
- Install the BevQ app from the Google Play store on your android phone.
- Register your name, pin code, and contact number
- Enter the verification code
- Then enter the beverage type among Beer, Liquor, or wine
- Select an option and enter pin code again
- After that, you will get a token along with a QR code and a particular time slot.
How does It work?
As we know, there are not so many liquor delivery softwares that work towards this issue. But Bev Q is the only virtual queue app that provides a token generating service through Kerala
State Beverages Corporation Limited (Bevco) for making sure social distancing at liquor shops. Kerala government is all set to resume the work of liquor sale in the state through 1,168 liquor vendors between 9 am to 5 pm.
Those vendors who have enrolled through a token generating app involving 301 retail vendors who belong to Bevco and Kerala state cooperative marketing federation Ltd. Besides 291 wine and beer shops, and 576 bars.
By booking a suitable time slot for liquor to nearest liquor stores, you can also get e-tokens by this Alcohol delivery software, thereby it will reduce the chance of gatherings and crowding. This virtual queue management app has been made particularly for liquor sales in Kerala and it has been approved by google.
How to Get E-Token Through BevCo Online Booking?
Today, a large number of populations have android smartphones but some people are also there who don’t have android phones, so for those, to make it simple and accessible, the tokens can get through the SMS.
- In a fixed format, users will have to send SMS on a given number.
- This SMS will contain specific formats with three types of liquor- beer, alcohol, and wine
- Then, this SMS will make a token that will be sent to the user by SMS.
- The ID from which token will be sent is VM-BEVCOQ
- This SMS will contain Time, shop name, and date, and the user will follow it.
- After arriving at the shop, the user has to show the SMS token to employees.
Through this way, people who don’t have access to android phones can also have the BevQ app services to buy liquor without gathering at the store.
BR Softech is a leading app development company also working towards the development of a liquor delivery website, so that every state’s people can get benefits from this kind of app. It will be helpful to get over from this pandemic very soon by following the norm of social distancing.