A skilled content writer and a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn more, I specialize in technical, banking, hospitality, and poetry content writing; while taking every opportunity as a responsibility and believe in creativity that is beneficial for society.
Well, Christmas and New Year are around the corner, but this time these festival vibes will surely look unusual this year, but faith makes all things possible and makes all things back to normal. Let’s celebrate this festive season a bit safer or we can say a virtual yet memorable year.
The winters in December carry a festive feeling as it is equally loved by adults and kids. While everyone is locked down and our comfort level is altogether at a different level we need to make some transparency for ground-level Christmas and new year rules in this pandemic time.
Let’s Celebrate Xmas and New Year 2021 Virtually!!
The period between Christmas and the New Year is the perfect time to celebrate and welcome the coming year with zeal. India is a beautiful country blessed with diverse terrain and assorted culture. It comes with new hopes and opportunities for all. The devotees celebrate this day with utmost dignity as they believed that God had sent him on earth to redeem people from all their sins.
If we believe Christmas reflects the most significant aspect of our life- be it faith in god and goddess. This is the time when we meet and greet our family and friends and share some priceless moments. This beautiful occasion is perfect for acknowledging love and respect.
Why is the New Year Auspicious for Us?
According to the Gregorian Calendar, the last day of the year is observed as New Year’s Eve on December 31. Most countries celebrate with their friends and family on the evening of December 31st.
The type of celebrations and New Year’s rituals vary in the modern era, but the older traditions are still valued and observed in certain parts of the world.
Being a national holiday and observed according to the Gregorian calendar, this is also an international holiday that particularly European nations are celebrating all around the world.
- Work on new skills
- Schedule your working schedule
- Rejuvenate your body and mind
- Be Kind to Yourself
- Help Needy Ones
- Travel more often
- Share some valuable time with your loved ones
Why Christmas is a Bliss?
According to the Georgian calendar, Christmas falls in the month of winters, and it is traditionally celebrated on December 25. Christmas is celebrated as the day of birth of Jesus Christ, this day symbolizes as the most spiritual day for their devotees. Jesus Christ is considered the personification of Divinity. Christmas is one of the most pleasant times of the year as it spreads happiness and joy all over the world at the time of winter.
How is Christmas Celebrated?
Christmas is a day that is filled with delight and spirituality. On this occasion, Devotees go to church and worship Jesus; they sing carols and participate in a variety of different programs. Christmas is celebrated on three consecutive days.
- The first day is before Christmas, which is known as Christmas eve.
- The second day is Christmas day, as it is celebrated on December 25 every year.
- This day is celebrated as a boxing day; it is celebrated after Christmas on December 26.
Observances of Christmas Celebration
- On this day, people decorate their houses, churches, offices with bright colours and also decorate the Christmas tree.
- Feasts are prepared, and many people start preparing for Christmas carols in advance. Children are giving significant importance as they receive gifts from their family or especially from Santa Claus.
- There is a myth that Santa gives gifts to children they love the most, and with that excitement, children celebrate this day with eagerness and enthusiasm.
- Children were told that Santa brings gifts from them by coming down from the chimney and placing their gift near their beds.
Symbols of Christmas
A wide range of decorative items, gifts, lightings and festive symbols represent Christmas. During the time of Christmas, the whole environment has gone spiritual.
- You can see the image of Jesus and their families.
- Lighten up the Church with Bright Lights
- Santa Claus on Roads
- Reindeer and Elves
- Decorated Pine Trees
- Holy Decoration
- Fairy Lights
- Gifts/ Chocolates
- Fun Games
We are Taking Oath, are You?
We as a BR Softech are taking an oath that we are going to be more environment-Friendly this Christmas and New Year. Let’s not talk about the change and try to change. Come and join this campaign and make this earth a better place to live.
- We will Reuse all Christmas dinner leftovers
- Purchasing gifts from local small shops
- Go Green
- Recycling their Christmas tree
- Avoid glitter on cards and decorations
- Use energy-saving fairy lights
- Make homemade decorations
- Make homemade gifts
BR Softech offers a lot of enticing deals on this special occasion. We provide well-organized communication with top-notch quality to our clients. Time is the most valuable asset for us. Hence, we believe in delivering the project on time. On-time delivery is the key advantage of our services.
Here is BR Softech wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May this celebration begin with moments of love and laughter, and may the new year be filled with happiness and joy. To know about these attractive offers, you can connect with our dedicated developers or visit our website.
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.