Nowadays, the transaction, online market, share market, business, digital currency trading are based on cryptocurrencies where Bitcoin and Ethereum are known as a digital currency. Here, I define you polarity of bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrency.
Digital Bitcoin Money Uncensored
Everyone is aware of this bitcoin technology that is best and superior digital cryptocurrency in the world and rising rapidly in the digital cryptocurrency world. That is truly decentralized open-source cryptocurrency. That is invented peer to peer digital cash system in 2008 to provide the conventional digital banking system. The inventor of Bitcoin wanted to build bitcoin blockchain and protocols to make easier services like handle bitcoin and storing all transaction records on the bitcoin network. Alternatively, the bitcoin blockchain service transfers the bitcoin value which is digital money.
The Bitcoin development process is based on cryptocurrency mining that is carried on bitcoin blockchain development. Also, you can send the bitcoin without an attempt from central bank or governance. The services of bitcoin are not depended on any third party authentication like banks, third-party API etc because the blockchain access process is based on SHA-256 algorithm and proof of work development.
Ethereum: More Than Real Money
At present time the ICO token is based on Ethereum so we can say that the Ethereum is not a purely digital currency but you need to understand Ethereum currency transaction that is based on blockchain service. Itâ€™s similar to bitcoin blockchain that handles digital currency account and transaction records with development programming code execution. These type of programming code is stored every transaction record for future reference.
Also Read:Â A Step-by-Step Guide to Bitcoin Cash Mining
Alternatively, in this digital currency, you can execute or make a smart contract which is done by the Ethereum virtual machine with help of Ethereum development native programming language thatâ€™s why itâ€™s known as a programmable money in the digital cryptocurrency market. It is fully blockchain based decentralized programmable software platform that is mention as an ETH in cryptocurrency language and access on the Ethereum blockchain network. The release method of this currency is based on Pre-Sale.
Major Difference in Bitcoin and Ethereum
- The Bitcoin develop 12.5 fresh bitcoin in every 10 minutes but the Ethereum develop 3 new ETHER in every 15 seconds.
- The Bitcoin builds a new block in every 10 minutes and Ethereum builds a new block in 15 seconds.
- The Bitcoin is based on scripting programming language development but the Ethereum is based on general purpose integrated programming language.
- On the Bitcoin can be done 4 transactions per second but the Ethereum can be done 15 roughly.
- The Bitcoin is based on SHA-256 hashing algorithm and Ethereum is based on KECCAK-256.
- The Bitcoin is based on single account type but the Ethereum based on two account type: user fund and computer code.