Freelancing jobs have many perks, including flexible working hours and remote work. Using a freelance website is great for those looking for additional ways to earn extra money, for those simply enjoying the freedom of self-employment, and for those looking for more professional growth. Whether you’re working on the internet or remotely, in almost every field there are ways for anyone to seek freelance work. Whether you’re working on the internet or remotely, with the aid of the freelancer job app solution, there are more opportunities for freelancers in almost every industry.
Looking for a job? Or you’re hunting for a new career that freelancing firms are offering. There are a number of companies that provide work through freelance websites, as we are looking in a techie world. As a freelancer, the primary part is getting good-paying jobs. There are different sites where you can choose for yourself the best job.
Freelance numbers have increased by 45% from just under 6.2 million to 8.9 million in 2013, making them the fastest-growing group in the EU labour market.
List of 10 amazing freelance websites to search for the perfect job
Freelancers have become increasingly popular in recent years, resulting in a dramatic increase in the number of websites. Here is the list of amazing websites to search for the perfect freelance job in 2020.
1. SimplyHired: SimplyHired is one of the leading freelance job search platforms, where jobs can be found for almost every profession, from salespeople to construction workers. This particular website has a blog on hiring tips, location-based search and company’s directory. It is the best freelance job searching websites similar to freelance websites.
- Launched in 2003
- Headquarters: Sunnyvale, California, United States
- Founders: Gautam Godhwani, Peter Weck
- Parent organization: Indeed, Inc.
2. Upwork: Upwork is one of the largest freelancing websites in the world. Upwork makes it easier for the best companies and independent experts in the world to find each other without the conventional time and place barriers. Upwork helps clients to discover, recruit, work and pay freelancers efficiently, smoothly and cost-effectively. Upwork is used by businesses of all sizes, from one-person enterprises to leading companies.
- Founded in: May 5 2015
- Headquarter In: Califonia U.S
- Area Served: Worldwide
- Created by:
- Beerud Sheth
- Srini Anumolu
- Sanjay Noronha
- Key People
- Stephane Kasriel
- Thomas Layton
- Website: upwork.com
3. Toptal: Toptal is an elite network of the world’s top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. Toptal is the largest fully-distributed workforce in the world. Once you get through Toptal’s screening process for the job, you will get hired for the most meaningful projects with the great clients (like JPMorgan, Airbnb, etc). You will get the opportunity to be involved in the total community for techie events.
Founded in: 2010
- Taso Du Val
- Breanden Beneschott
Headquarter: Silicon Valley, Califonia
4. Freelancer: Freelancer is an Australian online crowdsourcing website that allows potential employers to post work that can be bid to be done by freelancers. Freelancer is the website which gives you the opportunity for competing with other freelancers. If you have the potential and the competency, Freelancer is the perfect platform for proving your capabilities and that will attract more clients.
Founded In: 2009
Headquarter: Sydney Australia
Country Origin: Australia
Founder: Matt Barrie
Website : www.freelancer.in/
5. 99designs: 99designs in the right platform for searching for jobs in 2020 by the people who are freelance designers. 99Designs gives you the opportunity for competing in numerous contests for designing and get feedback for their work because the clients opt for the best ones. Talented and creative designers have a great opportunity through this platform.
Headquarter: Melbourne, Australia
- Matt Mickiewic
- Mark Harbottle
6. PeoplePerHour: Peopleperhour is the website for searching for the best job for web projects. If you have proficiency in designing, if you are an SEO specialist, web developer, then PeoplePerHour is the platform made for you where you will find the right job as per your capability. PeoplePerHour links your company with a global freelance community that wants nothing more than to help your business thrive. Discover trained and tested experts for every imaginable skill — one discovery can forever change your business.
Founded in: 2007
Headquarter: London, United Kingdom
7. Nexxt : If you are a creative person, a publisher, an editor, a writer, or a perfect blend of all these is your talent, then Nexxt is the perfect platform for you to search for the perfect job for you. Nexxt categorizes job search by 4 criteria: career concentration, regional emphasis, focus on diversity, and international focus. The fourth is beneficial to build a work atmosphere that is more welcoming for everyone. With these categories, this freelance website also enables you to try various freelance jobs that align with your career path.
Founded in: 1996
Headquarter: Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
8. Demand Media: Leaf Group, formerly Demand Media Inc is another big platform for searching jobs by these creative people, filmmakers, writers, photographers, producers and related category professionals. You work with this website for creating engaging and eye-catchy content for the target audience and promote your skills. Demand Media operates two art and design markets where large artists ‘ communities can market and sell their original artwork and original designs printed on a wide range of products.
Founded in: 2006
Headquarter: Santa Monica, Califonia
9. College Recruiter: College Recruiter is the website for college students or fresh graduates who are searching for freelance jobs as per their talent and skills. This is a perfect platform to jumpstart your career if you are looking for a wonderful part-time work. Their clients are primarily colleges, universities, and employers who want to recruit every year hundreds and thousands of recent graduates.
Founded in: 1991
Headquarter: Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul Area, Great Lakes, Midwestern US
10.Flexjobs: Flexjobs can be considered as one of the leading platforms for content writer. This freelancing website is basically for creative freelance writers, programmers, web designers. Flexjobs provides guarantees jobs with an option to choose millions awesome projects from. Flexjobs hire for reputable companies like CNN and NBC. It is easy to outsource every business application and allow to gain access to global talent, and handle jobs online.
So, no matter whichever professional you are, you have got so many amazing online platforms to search for jobs for you. You have a long list of websites here to choose the best job for you. These freelance websites allow you to show your past work and create a portfolio of works producing your content. These are the best freelance platforms to use, whether you want to use WordPress to create amazing web design, conduct data entry, or search for freelance writing gigs to earn extra money.