The rapid growth of AR technology is changing the perception of reality. It’s a futuristic technology which offers an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world is augmented. Augmented reality 2020 perfectly blends the computer-generated objects with the real-world environment while changing our imagination to the core and making a larger impact on our lives. AR has marked its presence all over the world covering smartphones to top-rated organizations like Google, Microsoft, Apple, and a lot more.
The global augmented reality market is expected to grow significantly to about 198 billion U.S. dollars by 2025.
In no time this advanced augmented reality technology 2020 has got worldwide recognition and empowering multiple industries with computer-generated graphics and innovative solutions. It expends industrial capabilities while offering potential industry growth. It has set a new dimension in the market and making significant changes in the industry gaining competitiveness.
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is a perfect blend of the digital world and the physical elements to create an artificial environment. Its an interactive experience of real-world environments where the object resides in the real world are augmented. It makes perfect use of the existing environment and overlays new information using advanced technology.
It helps you gain tremendous results while bringing drastic changes and learning about the possibilities in every sector. Augmented Reality is a technology which enhances the consumer experience or situations while offering perceptually enriched experience with the help of advanced computer vision and object recognition.
The augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) market amounted to a forecast 16.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2019 and is expected to expand drastically in the coming years, with forecasts for 2023 eclipsing 160 billion U.S. dollars. – Source
Upcoming Trends of Augmented Reality in 2020
With the explosion of technology advancement, Augmented reality trends 2020 is gaining extreme popularity. It has captured the attention of millions, from top-rated organizations to mobile users everybody is using this technology. With changing time and needs, its getting altered and offering a novel way of shopping while stealing the show and enhancing the overall market experience.
Augmented reality evolution is rapidly capturing the market needs and enhancing it for the betterment of the future.
- Industry-Specific Modifications: – This Innovative technology is bringing variations and creativity in all the industries. It has a great contribution in providing the customer with better customer service and engaging experience. It helps in increasing awareness while maximizing the industry’s potential and increasing beneficial results. From healthcare to retail it has marked its presence everywhere while increasing the online purchasing percentage rate and get advance navigation solutions.
- It has overtaken the automobile industry.
- Showcasing exceptional gaming skills.
- AR gives a better sense of vision with teaching and training modules.
- Bringing revolution offering natural experience.
- Empowering shopping experience contributing to the e-commerce industry.
- Empower Users With AR-enabled Shopping Technologies: – Millions of people are utilizing this AR-enabled shopping technology. The boom in the mobile industry, allowing AR developers to provide an innovative and creative solution in the retail industry. Top-rated companies like Uniqlo and Topshop have bought an AR into the retail experience and following the AR trends. AR-enabled mirrors in the dressing room, allow users to switch the color of the item they are wearing or trying on a different look.
Amazon, Amikasa, and TapPainter are some of the popular online marketplaces for brands who can’t afford to build their AR apps. These apps allow users to browse thousands of products and get a unique experience.
- Enhance Indoor Navigation Solutions: – People are using Google and Apple maps for a very long time, but now with the emergence of technology, AR is bringing indoor navigation. Indoor navigation AR apps are mainly used in airports, hospitals, malls, and office campus for direction.
By 2020, there should be 1 billion augmented reality users
One of the biggest examples of AR indoor navigation is Gatwick Airpot. It has already deployed its smartphone solutions that help customers to get the roots of terminal and gates as per their flight number. Not just that with augmented reality, virtual assistants also help in providing a more personalized experience.
- Augmented Reality Combined With Artificial Intelligence: – Augmented reality has become the much-needed trend in many industries, allowing people to leverage innovative trends and advancement. This growing technology with artificial intelligence and machine learning, providing with visionary results.
In a survey of over 1,600 marketing professionals, 61%, regardless of company size, pointed to machine learning and AI as their company’s most significant data initiative for next year.
AR combined with artificial intelligence and machine learning helps you create a new source of business. These technologies are ideally suited for one another. This perfect blend is changing the way industries work and bring innovation in the business line. It helps you visualize the growing potential while overcoming the challenges.
- Business Driven Solutions With AR: – Augmented reality has a magnificent impact on various industries. This rapidly changing business environment demands more from learning and development solutions. Business leaders are using augmented reality to increase operational efficiency and productivity. It has changed the surface of how business is done by implementing advanced solutions.
This advanced technology has come up with 3D Object recognition, environment Texturing, magic leap headset, and face tracking to enhance user experience and provide with ultimate evolution.
Read more – Create Augmented Reality Apps for Your Business?
Pokemon Go was one of the greatest and most popular examples of augmented reality. It helps in building a brand reputation by developing a closer relationship between brand and customer. The growth of Augmented Reality in the past a few years can be attributed to solutions that allow users to visualize the product and imagine what it might feel like to own the product and experience the service before even purchasing the item.
Watch our latest video and get the insight of augmented reality in gaming.
AR increases the computing capabilities of our smartphones and helps you get a whole new experience. It allows you to see the real world and project digital information in the existing environment. This revolutionary technology makes a greater impact on AR App development while covering other industries like healthcare, e-commerce, retail, marketing, education, military, Automotive, and much more.
BR Softech Pvt. Ltd. excels in providing cost-effective IT Solutions. Established in August 2010 with over 10+ years of rich experience. An Apex rated IT serving company around the world. Our team of innovative and creative designers deals in web designing, mobile/ software development and other digital marketing services intending to deliver outstanding digital outcomes.